Let's face it, we've all been interrupted while we were browsing... by a bug! Thanks to the mandatory cookies, your content is personalized and your navigation is guaranteed without worry.
- Nut calfskin suede Bark Combat boots
- Fully lined with cowhide leather
- Genuine cowhide leather sole with added rubber layer for thermic isolation purposes
- Cowhide leather from northern Italy
- Three metallic hook at the top of the upper
- Invisible eyelets for good resistance
- Blake sewn and nailed heel
- Delivered in a paper box. The paper is made from FSC certified forest trees.
This pair comes with temporary sole protecting pads, so you can enjoy them as soon as you receive them!
Free delivery for purchases of 150€ and over and free returns for Metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
Make a return up to 30 days after receiving your package.
For more information, read Delivery & Return section.
- Shoes care
Here's what you need to do for this brushed suede model:
You can regularly use a crepe brush to brush off the dust . Then you need to waterproof it with a suede waterproofing spray (we also sell them in our shoe repair section). This protects from stains and water and will optimize the longevity and good holding of the leather over time.
The brushed leather is a fat leather which has vocation to mark, and to patina with time. The marks that are created during the first wear are normal. Visible at the beginning, they create a beautiful patina on the pair afterwards.
For your leather soles: we give you temporary sole protective pads, so that you don't slip the first few times. But we recommend that you take them to your shoemaker when you receive your pair so that you can have real pads installed. Your shoes will only last longer.
Well the idea was not to advertise our shoemaker but to give you some tips to keep this little jewel as long as possible.