- Made in Portugal
- Bi-material Jodhpur Adèle ankle boots in Black
- Smooth cowhide leather goatskin suede
- Sole and full lining in cowhide leather
- Cowhide leather from Northern Italy
- Gold and round double buckle closure
- 3.5 cm heel
- Confectionnées au Portugal
- Delivered in a paper box. The paper is made from FSC certified forest trees.
This pair comes with temporary sole protecting pads, so you can enjoy them as soon as you receive them !
Free delivery for purchases of 90€ and over and free returns for Metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
30 days window to return your order.
For more information, read Delivery & Return section.
- Shoes care
For this model in smooth leather: an efficient and simple routine !
Here are the 4 golden steps to follow: first, apply a care cream to nourish the leather (the most important), then a brush stroke to shine it. Next, apply the same colour wax to the leather to revive its colour. And if you still have 30 seconds: waterproof to avoid rain and mud stains. We have everything we need in our shoemaker's shop at more than fair prices, don't hesitate.
And for your leather soles: we give you a temporary sole protecting pads, so you don't slip everywhere the first few times. But we recommend you to drop them off at your shoemaker's when you receive your pair so that you can have real skates put on them. Your shoes will only last longer.
And don't forget to put on a shoe tree when you're not wearing them, which is essential to keep your shoes in place.