Let's face it, we've all been interrupted while we were browsing... by a bug! Thanks to the mandatory cookies, your content is personalized and your navigation is guaranteed without worry.
Proper care for suede leathers
Required:Where do I find all of these?
If you are in doubt, this page is for calf and goat suede leathers!
As the skin is almost completely preserved in its natural state, suede and nubuck leathers are robust leathers that wrinkle less than smooth leather.
They are also very easy to maintain!
- Simply use a crepe brush for daily maintenance!
For a thorough cleaning, which should be done about every three months, you can do the following:
- Dust your shoes with a crepe brush until they look like brand new shoes.
- To thoroughly clean your leather, use Sublim Daim. Leave it on for a few minutes before scrubbing it again with the crepe brush.
- In case of a stain, rub it carefully with a suede eraser.
- Finally, you can use a waterproofing spray on your shoes, taking care to spray it at 30cm. Let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Once the waterproofing is dry, you can polish the leather by rubbing it one last time with the crepe brush.