We do our best to have a standardized size set for all of our shoes. However, to insure you order the right size, we advise you consult our "sizing guide" available on every product page.
- How to select the right shoe size?
- My size is not available, what can I do?
3 Options are available to you:
- You can click on "Available in store?", this will inform whether your size is available in our shop at 5 rue Commines 75003 or at 9 rue des Abesses 75018 in Paris, or 80 rue du Pas-Saint-Georges 33000 in Bordeaux.
- You can also register directly on the product card, via the input field provided for this purpose. You will receive an alert once your size is again available.
- Finally, take a look on our "Pre-order" page you may get lucky!
- I have a wide foot, what should I do?
Do not worry, our shoes adapt to all morphologies, in addition, all of our leathers are chosen for their suppleness and their longevity. This way, it feels lightly tight on the sides at the beginning : do not fret, you will break the shoes in very easily. If you have doubts, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at +33781347071.
- I have a narrow foot, what should I do?
The shoe models of our Pied de Biche collection are suitable for all types of feet! However, if your feet are very narrow, we recommend adding a pair of half-insoles to your basket. It is also recommended to favour lace-up models, more adjustable to the shape of your foot.
- Where can I try them on?
You can try on our model in all of our different shops :
- au 5 rue Commines 75003, Paris
- au 9 rue des Abbesses 75018, Paris
- au 80 rue du Pas-Saint-Georges 33000 à Bordeaux.
We will be happy to welcome you and give you advice.
- Where do our leathers come from?
Most of our leathers come from the north of Italy and are assembled in Portugal, in our workshops in the Porto region.
In metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
All your transactions are secured.
A doubt? A question? Call us! +33(0)7 81 34 70 71