Our shoes are standard sized, so you can choose your usual size. You can also refer to our size guide available on each product sheet.
- How to select the right shoe size?
- My size is not available, what can I do?
3 Options are available to you:
- You can click on "Available in store?", this will inform whether your size is available in our shop at 5 rue Commines 75003 or at 9 rue des Abesses 75018 in Paris, or 80 rue du Pas-Saint-Georges 33000 in Bordeaux.
- You can also register directly on the product card, via the input field provided for this purpose. You will receive an alert once your size is again available.
- Finally, take a look on our "Pre-order" page you may get lucky!
- I have a wide foot, what should I do?
Do not fret! All our models are fully double layered in cowhide leather, selected for their softness and durability. If the shoe is tight on the sides the first few times you wear them, no worries, the shoe will stretch to your foot very quickly!
- I have a narrow foot, what should I do?
The shoe models of our Pied de Biche collection are suitable for all types of feet! However, if your feet are very narrow, we recommend adding a pair of half-insoles to your basket. It is also recommended to favour lace-up models, more adjustable to the shape of your foot.
- Where can I try them on?
You can try on our models in our shop, located 5 rue Commines 75003 Paris or at 9 rue des Abbesses 75018 Paris. We will be delighted to welcome you there and offer advice.
- Where do our leathers come from?
Most of our leathers come from the north of Italy and are assembled in Portugal, in our workshops in the Porto region.
In 3 hours in Paris
In metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
All your transactions are secured.
A doubt? A question? Call us! +33(0)7 81 34 70 71