From 200€ and over, you have to possibility to pay for your order in 3 times without fees, over a period of 3 months, thanks to the payment mode Alma.
- What is payment in 3 times without fees ?
- How do the monthly payments take place ?
- On the day of the purchase : the 1st monthly payment equals 1/3 of the order's amount ATI (shipping fees included).
- 30 days after the purchase : the 2nd monthly payment equals 1/3 of the order's amount ATI (shipping fees included).
- 60 days after the purchase : the 3rd monthly payment equals 1/3 of the order's amount ATI (shipping fees included).
Let's take an example, if Laura makes an order which amounts €300 on the 1st of November (shipping fees included), this is the timeline of the payments :
- 1st monthly payment : €100 will be withdrawn from her bank account on the 1st of November.
- 2nd monthly payment : €100 will be withdrawn from her bank account on the 1st of December.
- 3rd monthly payment : €100 will be withdrawn from her bank account on the 1st of January.
- What are the requirements to use it ?
The cart has to be €200 or higher.
The accepted cards are the following : Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Debit Card.
The following cards are not accepted : prepaid cards, virtual cards, cards without overdraft autorisation and cards with systematic autorisation.
The card has to be valid for the next 3 months to insure the three monthly payments are made.
- I wish to benefit from the payment in 3 times without fees, how do I go about it ?
When choosing your payment method during checkout, select Alma "Payment in 3 times without fees". You will be directed to a payment page on which you will be able to enter your banking credentials as in a standard payment. You will also find a summary of your future monthly payments. You will then be sent an email with a payments' timeline summary and a reminder email 3 days before each payment day.
- Is the payment in several times with Alma secure ?
Alma systematically does a 3D Secure verification to confirm you are the owner of the card being used. Your bank sends you a confirmation SMS or a push notification on your banking application, in order to confirm you are the one making the payment, and that it is not fraudulent.
- I wish to return my order, how does the reimbursement take place ?
As for a regular, you benefit from a 30 days window depending on the day of delivery of your order to return it partially or fully.
If you fully return you order :
The first payment will be reimbursed to you. The 2nd and 3rd payments will ba cancelled and will not be withdrawn from your bank account.
For example, if Laura makes an order amounting €300 on the 1st of November and that she fully returns it, the first payment of €100 will be reimbursed to her on her bank account and the two following payments of €100 each will both be cancelled.
If you partially return your order :
In this case, the payment platform Alma will either :
- Take care of reducing the following payments by a amount that equals the reimbursement, or to reimburse you amounts
- Reimburse you the amount that have already been withdrawn from your bank account.
- More questions ?
Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, if you have more questions on the matter.
In metropolitan France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
All your transactions are secured.
A doubt? A question? Call us! +33(0)7 81 34 70 71